Crystal Story II is coming soon to steam, and with it comes the Sword of the Fallen Dragon Update. It adds a lot of features and changes to the game.
Here is the change log:
- New chapter (Chapter 6) – Sword of the Fallen Dragon: A new threat has risen. Join the party once again as they investigate the strange mysteries that are happening on the Northern Orc Village.
- New side quests -The Curious Thief: A pesky thief has been stealing items from the neighboring towns. The party is hired to catch the thief and return the items that were stolen.
- Card Battle: Collect cards and challenge foes to a Card Duel in an all new minigame.
- Battle Arena: Monsters line up to challenge your party in battle. Defeat them to earn prizes.
- Pet Gifts: Your pet now goes on its own adventure while you are away and will occasionally give you its spare items. Remember to visit it while in town.
- Removed MP requirement for casting Guard
- Decreased Mag Up buff multiplier from 1.8 to 1.4 (same as atk up)
- Decreased enemy Burst max damage from 1x-3x damage to 1x-2x damage (same as normal Burst)
- Decreased Quicken SPD rating from 1.5 to 1.33
- Decreased Slow SPD rating from 0.5 to 0.66
- Increased Overall stats of Random Buff and Random Nerf Weapons
- Increased Overall stats of Buff+ and Nerf+ Weapons
- Last Resort Weapons now have added Physical and Magical Resistance
- Lowered Status Durations of crafted bombs
- Increased the gold and ap given by bosses
- Renamed Thief (38) to Bandit, Thief (103) to Mugger, Earth Golem (112) to Rock Golem, Yeti (130) to YETI
- Added a difficulty notification for post game dungeons
- Various minor Mercenary Defense gameplay tweaks and improved rewards
- Drop rate improvements
- Dungeon layout tweaks
- Added smoothing to icons for better higher resolution scaling
- Improved the quality on some of the dungeon sprites
- Fixed the UI overlap and button selection for the dungeon skill menu
- Re-encoded the Intro cutscene video for better quality
- Other minor visual tweaks
- Def Down and MDef Down nerfs should now work properly
- Dismantle now gives the correct amount of scrap metal when having Neck Tie in your inventory
- Fixed a bug where heroes can equip multiple Full Armors
- Fixed a bug where Equipping Goggles III would lock and disable your equipment
- Skills that cannot be used in battle no longer leave blank slots on the battle skill select menu
- Skeleton Archers no longer goes into melee range when attacking.
- Fixed optional bosses (deluxe version) loot table
- Fixed optional areas (deluxe version) monster spawns
- Fixed unclickable issue with big Koohii fight.
- Mercenary Defense Healer now has heal effect.
- Removed Mercenary Defense bonus level.
- (PC) Pressing space while on the Enter Name screen will not close the window anymore
- (PC) Fixed resolution settings not displaying the right dimensions