An evil witch has stolen the Crystal of Power. It’s up to one brave hero to save the world… by hiring mercenaries to do the job for him. Play as the members of Mercenary Inc as you explore randomly generated dungeons, battle fierce monsters, and collect loot in this 2.5D turn-based RPG.
An evil witch has stolen the Crystal of Power. It’s up to one brave hero to save the world… by hiring four mercenaries to do the job for him. Play as the members of Mercenary Inc as you explore randomly generated dungeons, battle fierce monsters, befriend a vibrant cast of characters, and collect loot in this 2.5D dungeon crawler/turn-based RPG.
- Experience classic turn-based RPG gameplay with 4 diverse characters.
- Explore Evil Cave and other distinct locations on the world map.
- Play as the cast of Mercenary Inc as they go along their lighthearted adventure.
- Battle a variety of dangerous monsters and collect loot to help you on your journey.
- Tweak your party’s specialization and formulate strategies as you take on stronger foes.
- Experiment with the dynamic leveling system and equippable abilities for your party.
- Craft all new items and reforge new equipment to help strengthen your team.
This game is a remake of a flash game that was published on Newgrounds in 2011. This 2020 version builds it from the ground up with all new gameplay and features:
- Added all new explorable locations.
- Recreated 3D levels and redrawn sprites.
- Added partial voice acting and monster sound effects.
- Rewrote dialogue and added new scenes.
- Tweaked the leveling system and equipment to be more dynamic.
- Improved graphics and audio.
- Implemented full gamepad/controller support.
Lanstrash [Emmanuel Salva Cruz]
THIRD PARTY ASSETS
Rewired by Guavaman Enterprises
Playmaker by Hutong Games LLC
DoTweenPro by Demigiant
HBAO by Michaël Jimenez
Cartoon FX by Jean Moreno
First Fantasy and Particle Effects by Gold Experience Team
RPG VFX pack by ErbGameArt
LWRP Shaders by Marco Zakaria
Ancient Ambience Loops by Epic Sounds and FX
500+Magic SoundFX by MAKO Studio
Universal Sound FX by Imphenzia
and some sounds from freesound.org